Finger paintings

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
These were emailed to me, they're just amazing.

bothhands1.jpg

bothhands2.jpg

handpainting2.jpg

handpainting3.jpg

Rebecca and I had such fun looking at these. They are impressive. Thanks for taking the time to post them.

Rebecca and I had such fun looking at these. They are impressive. Thanks for taking the time to post them.

You're welcome Robin. Glad you and Rebecca enjoyed looking at them.

I'm sure as well as very artistic you'd have to be very patient to be able to do any thing like that.

This was part of the original email sent to me- It'll take the artist four hours to do a hand. Then he photographs it for posterity. It took him 10 hours to do the two-handed Eagle

Back
Top Bottom