First time posting

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
First of all, so happy to have found this resource. I have had seizures for 30 years but this is the first time participating in a forum. Looking forward to interacting with you all.
Bee

Hi Bee,

Welcome to CWE! I've had seizure for 45 yrs. along with 2 brain surgeries to help reduce my seizures. Take my word everyone here has been a great help to me and to others. l have also learned a lot about how to treat me seizures other than meds thanks to everyone here. Here's wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Hi Bee
Welcome to the forum!! I've had seizures since age 12 so that's 44 years have complex partial to generalized and take Depakote, Carbatrol and have a Vagal nerve stimulator. I have found so much information on this site and feel a kinship to others that only others with epilepsy can experience. I wanted to welcome you!! Thanks, Jeanne

! ! ! WELCOME TO CWE Bee ! ! !

I have had E since I was 11(lived with for over 51 years now) so I know something about what E can do to a person's life! I have learned so very much on CWE from the many people who are members. You will find that you can ask any question you may have about E and living w/E and you will find someone who will be able to answer that question! :clap:

acshuman

Hi Bee, welcome to CWE! Make yourself at home. :)

Greetings Bee. I am sure you will enjoy it here. Great place in sharing feelings, asking questions where you can get opinions, answers and links. As well you can find friends. Welcome.
GJ

Hi Bee, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Hello. Welcome to the site! This is a great place to get info & answers to questions.
I've had Simple Partial seizures since childhood, & started having Complex Partials about 17 years ago. My epilepsy wasn't diagnosed until after I had some Tonic Clonics at the age of 14, & a Simple Partial was captured on an EEG.

Back
Top Bottom