First Time Posting

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi
Wanted to say great site so far. I own 4 myself but, I can't resist in joining a new one.
My name is Jen we lost our 3 year old son to epilepsy on 12-26-01 you may read his story on our web site in my profile.

we now own a non profit organization for epilepsy awareness.
we live in Iowa

If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will reply

Hi Jen, welcome to our forum. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'll take a look at your site.

Feel free to post a link to your sites as appropriate. It's good to make this information visible.

Inspiration

I'm getting tired for the night and I think I'm getting ready to hit the sack. I'm sorry to hear about Daniel and if there's anythning I can do, just let me know.

Also, Bern was driving me to a Dr.'s appointment today and we passed, "The Golf Store". I was inspired, because the guy that was walking out of the store had one arm. I thought, "Man, it has GOT to be tough to play golf with one arm." I've been in a great mood ever since. I'll talk more tomorrow.

Love, Stace

We have a guy that used to have epilepsy as a child (he helps us with our walks for epilepsy)he has one arm and plays golf, softball.
he lets nothing hold him back

That is so cool! I hope I will be just as much of an inspiration to people.

Love, Stace

((((((((((( JEN ))))))))))))))

Long time no see!

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Hi Jen!! :)

It is good to see you here. I only recently joined this group and it is a good one. Welcome

Kerin

Hi Jen - so sorry to hear about your loss.

Stacy, that is a great image you painted in my mind. I remember a lady in NoCA that hand no arms. She wore neat dresses with her purse slung across her chest. She brought her leg up to the counter at a retail establishment to write out a check with her toes. It was the most graceful movement and one that I will never forget.

Hi
Wanted to say great site so far. I own 4 myself but, I can't resist in joining a new one.
My name is Jen we lost our 3 year old son to epilepsy on 12-26-01 you may read his story on our web site in my profile.

we now own a non profit organization for epilepsy awareness.
we live in Iowa

If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will reply
how did u get started I would like to get one started myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom