Founder of Purple Day joins CWE!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
To everyone who in any way takes part in Purple Day (March 26th) or to those of you who don't know what it is (I encourage you to read up at purpleday.org)...
Nova Scotia's 13-year-old CASSIDY MEGAN, founder of Purple Day, joined our beloved site today!!!!
This girl is really something special. She was diagnosed with complex partials at age seven, thought of the idea for Purple Day when she was just nine, and by 2011 Purple Day was celebrated in almost 50 countries and involved hundreds of thousands of students.
The international colour associated (I have learned so much from this girl!) is purple, and Cassidy's mom told her that lavender in some cultures represents isolation and solitude (how true for so many of us).
There really is so much more to the story, have a look at her site.

WELCOME CASSIDY to CWE!! We are truly blessed to have such a fabulous member!!

Wow, warm welcome Cassidy. Woohoo! Now that is music to our ears...

Pulled some amazing posters from Purple Day web site this year - filled our office with these powerful messages (and more) on 26th March 2012. They rocked.

Keep spreading the awareness Cassidy, we right there alongside you. Thank you!!!

Yes Cassisy,
Delighted to have you aboard,im sure your gonna get a lot more replies like,qtowngirls,chaz1s and myselfs.
I think every single one off us is delighted that you have joined!!! Im sure your going to make plenty friends on this site thats for sure,so a MASSIVE WELCOME from Scotland!!!

Welcome to CWE Cassidy.
So great to have you here.

Welcome Cassidy!!! I'm so glad you have joined us at CWE! You are truly an inspiration and I look forward to talking with you more. Huge huge hugs to you :)

Yeah Cassidy! I am so happy and thankful that you have joined CWE. I just viewed your website.. Wow you are really an inspiration. Thank you.. MaryK

Hi Everyone!!

Thank you for welcoming me to your site. I am really glad to be part of it.
I am sorry I took so long to answer your posts. I have been really busy with Purple Day, school and cheer, but I promise I will be back in more often now.

Purple Day is such a huge part of me and SO important to me. I am so happy that Purple Day is so big, and it has gotten so huge because of all the hard work that people like you from all over the world do to help my dream come true. Thank you so much for all your support and everything you do.

I am really glad to be part of your site :)
Talk to you soon,
Bye from Cassidy Megan <3

Glad you're back and happy to have your mom on here too!!
Just voted for you at .metowe.com/awards/en/vote.
GOOD LUCK YOU DESERVE IT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom