From God us

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Chaz1

New
Reaction score
From God to us

Good Morning,

I am God. Today I will handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

If the devil happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, DO NOT attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFJTD (Something For Jesus To Do) box. It will be addressed in MY time, not yours.

Once the matter is placed into the box, DO NOT hold on to it or attempt to resolve it. Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problem.

If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution.

Because I do not sleep nor do I slumber, there is no need for you to lose any sleep.

Rest my child. If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away.

Last edited:
Only today? I hope you will be available tomorrow too... :)

But I have been waiting for years! C'mon, please, God, when do I get a break?

From God to us

Good Morning,

I am God. Today I will handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

If the devil happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, DO NOT attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFJTD (Something For Jesus To Do) box. It will be addressed in MY time, not yours.

Once the matter is placed into the box, DO NOT hold on to it or attempt to resolve it. Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problem.

If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution.

Because I do not sleep nor do I slumber, there is no need for you to lose any sleep.

Rest my child. If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away.

I needed this soooooooooo much right now, got upset telling what has not happened yet re: if it aint broke dont break it. Feeling really horrible and just needed a reminder how close he is, and that if my lips never make a sound, he can hear my heart and read my tears.

Thank you Chaz1

Chaz1

Thank you for all of your words of encouragement and prayers over these few months. You just really don't know how they have helped me and I've bee meaning to tell you that! Now its my turn to return the favor

god sure got some nasty traits or is it his black comedy..what ever rocks ya boat chaz if it gets you through so be it...in my case god left me to sort my life out myself if i make mistakes it down to me and i learn

Back
Top Bottom