frusterated

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi jeepgirl4x4, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Welcome jeepgirl4x4

You'll find a lot of helpful, friendly folks here. Glad you found us. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Hi Jeepgirl nice meeting you . Welcome to the board. Would you like to tell us about yourself. I am going on 52, have had epilpesy since I am 11 yrs old. 2 yrs ago I ran out of meds and started to see a homeopath Dr . She couldn't get me off all my meds and I was getting sick from the last tab of mysoline, so I talked to my hubby and we decided to try the GARD diet. Its five weeks nows I am on the diet and a month I am off all AEDS.
I never believed it would happen,but it did!!!!!!!
Looking forward to getting to know you better.
Riva

:hello: Jeep!

Nice that you drove by here
and waved!

:tup:

Next time, stop by at the parking
lot and chat!

:D

ty for the welcome I hope to meet some new friends as well as maybe getting some answers to help Melissa. Her father is paying $400.00 a month on meds for her. She is 26 and has to live with him so no one will give her any help because they go by his income. She can no longer drive and has seizures often. She always seems to yawn alot right before she has one , then afterwards she just goes around smiling. The drs don`t think it is epilepsy cause she doesn`t convulse just passes out and jerks or sometimes she just stares and isn`t aware of anything. It is so frusterating not knowing how to help her. I don`t mean to lay all this on you but I just need some answers and it helps to talk about it. Thanks for responding and I hope to talk to you soon

hi thanks for the reply. I`m from Indiana and I`m 57 my bf`s daughter is having seizures and the dr, say they don`t believe it is epilepsy but they don`t know what it is. Social security says she can work there is no way she can`t even drive. what is the diet you are referring to? I`m kinda wondering if that would help Melissa.

I hope to hear from you soon. this is so frusterating, I can`t imagine having this as long as you have. Are you able to hold down a job? It seems like you have coped with it very well . Do you have children? I have 3 all grown and 8 grand children. I see a wonderful guy and just want to help his daughter and also help him through these rough times. He is so scared for her and it worries him so much. Hope to hear from you soon Thanks for listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom