Funny Dr's name?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had came across a doctor with a funny name. It just occurred to me because I made an appointment for my back and they told me that I'd be seeing Dr. McCracken (and he might have me crack my back).

The only other possibly funny name was a doctor I had whose first name was Imad - he was the only doctor I've ever had who didn't make me want to scream "I"m mad at you"

Used to do gardening for a family of doctors whose last name was Doctor. So we gardened at Dr. Doctor's house, and his daughter Dr. Doctor, and his son Dr. Doctor. We would do them all in one day, and I always felt like I had developed a stutter by the end of it.

Well my male doctors name is Mallory Denton Fast. And he is slow talking but quick to get you out of his room.

I once had an eye doctor named Dr. Blind.

I once did work for a married couple who were dentists -- Doctors Peck and Peck!
And I used to go to a dentist named Dr. Zinger. And my current dentist is name Dr. Bright.

My neurologist is from India, and her name is so long that she just has her patients call her "Babu".

I once knew a dentist by the name of Dr. Blood, so needless to say I didn't go to him, and a medical doctor by the name of Dr. Hearse......so I was definitely NOT going to him!!

Dr. van Tits is a plastic surgeon in Holland, specialized in breast enlargement and breast lifts. :roflmao:

That's hilarious:roflmao:

He wouldn't need to advertise much with a name like that ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol.... this thread is hysterical.... Dr Tits :roflmao:

Not that I know of one... but I think it would be pretty awful if there was a Dr. De'ath (pronounced Dr Dee-arth). No doubt if I google it, I will find one... bear with me ;-)

(Btw... I am still here... just haven't been able to log on due to internent connection problems again :( Will be changing ISP's shortly so hopefully, I will get back online proper at the moment. Lovingly strokes her dongle thing...)

Edit: Ok... had a quick google... there was one Dr. De'ath from Cambridge University... but I think he changed his name :lol: I am sure there are others lurking out there ;-)

Last edited:
I have a cousin-in-law who's and OB-GYN. His last name is... Bush

**blushes**

My doctor's name is Wozniki. I call him the Wizard of Woz. Some days the Wizard of Odd.

Dutch mom & Nakamova -- I've been sniggering all morning over those.

Crammedcheese, this thread is hysterical. I love it! And I'm reminded that I had a psychiatrist named Dr. Fairy. Nothing but fairy tales from him! The Grimm Brothers!

Back
Top Bottom