Gold medal winner.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

bluelammy

Reaction score
Hi everybody:hello: Here`s a bit of news that i feel might make you feel a bit better and cheer you up a bit.I was just reading the sports section in my local newspaper when i discovered that Dia Greene, the British winner of the 400m hurdles gold at that world championships suffers from epilepsy.:clap:and has had the condition from his late teens.
So remember,because you suffer from the condition doesn`t mean you have to settle for second best, you can still be the worlds best as long as you have belief in your your self and are willing to put in the effort.:rock:

Florence Griffith-Joyner, one of the USA's greatest female track stars ever, suffered from epilepsy. She died from suffocating in her pillow when she had a grand-mal.

i came second in a bike race a few weeks. not the same. but it makes me happy . did have a seizure on the way home once i got caugght behind a group of people of bikes with their blinkies on though

i came second in a bike race a few weeks. not the same. but it makes me happy . did have a seizure on the way home once i got caugght behind a group of people of bikes with their blinkies on though
Well Done C0urt :clap:.
Pity about the seizure later though, I hope you weren't hurt too badly.

i think i may have a new scar.. but chicks dig them them right?

Hell yeah,battle scars,cant beat em!!!

Back
Top Bottom