Happy Birthday Nakamova

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
Happy birthday to Nak, have a great day. :cake:

Happy Birthday, Nakamova! :bday2::bday::wave:
I hope you have been enjoying a great day :)

Aw thanks guys! You folks a few time zones ahead of mine (I;m talking about you CQ) got the party started early! I'm only just waking up to my birthday now. (In my birthday suit, natch). I've got a whole day of celebrating ahead of me. Come on over and have some cake everyone!

! ! ! Happy Birthday ! ! !

Happy Birthday Vakamova!!! Hope you have many more!!! :clap:

acshuman

Happy Birthday Nak! I hope that hawt quarterback brings you a win!! :D

Happy Birthday Nakamova !
Just remember when you turn my age it's not a birthday anymore, it's the anniversary that your mom gave birth to you. That way you will always be 1 yr. old

Sue

Congrats Nak, big Dutch B-day Hug for you!

images

Thanks for the b'day wishes!

Happy Birthday Nak! I hope that hawt quarterback brings you a win!!
That hot QB just got injured and may be out for awhile. :( I'm gonna drown my sorrows in extra birthday cake.

Aw thanks guys! You folks a few time zones ahead of mine (I;m talking about you CQ) got the party started early! I'm only just waking up to my birthday now. (In my birthday suit, natch). I've got a whole day of celebrating ahead of me. Come on over and have some cake everyone!
Haha you know me Nak I like to get the party started early if I think of it.

Enjoy the rest of your birthday :)

Belated happy birthday Nak. Hope you enjoyed a good one. Cheers.

I am sorry, but belated Happy Birthday Nakamova.

Back
Top Bottom