Happy Holidays

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Birdbomb

VNS Guru
Reaction score
seasons_greetings.gif

To all

Indeed! I went approximately 48 hours without touching my computer at all!

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, etc.

I hope everyone has a happy, safe and seizure free new year.

happy-new-year-2000.jpg

I feel like this guy looks! But I can honestly say it wasn't the 3 appletinis (although we did kill a bottle of Vodka) Some kind of virus or infection is digging in.

Anyway I hope eveyone had a nice ringing in!

I understand that some sort of virus had hit California last week. Perhaps its the same one making its way east? In any event, I hope you feel better soon. I guess the silver lining (so far) is that your year should be guaranteed to get better! :lol:

I'm going to take you to the bank on that one Bernard! After losing so many loved ones, chemo for skin cancer, 4 trips to Fla, Probate still not settled, a very expensive and nasty custody battle, and a breast cancer scare, I'm screaming UNCLE!!

On the flip side, we still have our little girls, the radiologist was wrong, my son wasn't hurt in the auto accident, my husband's health has gotten much better, I can count the number of seizures on one hand, we finally had a vacation after 15 years, we do not have money worries, and I've made friends with some of the greatest people on the internet.

It has to get better!

One thing I can say, it's NEVER dull! :D

Back
Top Bottom