Happy New Year

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
It's New Years Eve here in Aussie Land (so yes I am a day early :pfft:)

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year & hope 2017 is a good year for all of us

25kprtw.jpg

Happy New Year to you as well. 2016 has gone by incredibly fast despite various setbacks to my career and personal health. Hopefully 2017 will be a year of healing and soul searching for what to do next. Time is already against me and the year hasn't even started yet. Hopefully good things to come.

Happy New Year to you as well. 2016 has gone by incredibly fast despite various setbacks to my career and personal health. Hopefully 2017 will be a year of healing and soul searching for what to do next. Time is already against me and the year hasn't even started yet. Hopefully good things to come.

Same here Resae

This year went way to quick, it's like one blink and what do you know the year is gone.

2015 & 2016 were both a little stressful for me so hoping 2017 is a better year for both of us.

Happy New Year to all! Fingers-crossed that 2017 exceeds expectations in every way. :)

Back
Top Bottom