Hear me make my keyboard sing

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Zolt

New
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I've finally recorded one of the songs i can play on my keyboard and put it up on Youtube.

Now don't laugh, i'm still a beginner, plus self taught. Yes, and i have had a baseball size tumor removed from my head which left me an epileptic, but none the less, doesn't mean one can't try new things or learn new things. It just takes will power and the want to do it, and most of all just simply doing it.

One thing that makes playing difficult for me is that i have a deformed pointer finger, so that makes playing the piano a challenge, but what the hay, challenges are meant to be over come, right.

Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5MFzegZyWM

Here is the repeat version:

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=w5MFzegZyWM#Moonlight_sonata_mov1

Cheers,
Zolt

:piano: :pop:

Great stuff Zolt.
There's a saying I have always liked.

" I would If I could
But I can't
So I won't."

Sometimes its easy to give up rather than try.

Thanks folks!!

Oh Blonde, never give up!! If you really desire it, you can do it.

Last edited:
I am not laughing. Well done, very nice I like it.

Thanks folks!!

Oh Blonde, never give up!! If you really desire it, you can do it.

Nooo :roflmao:
when its music Id rather listen to it than play it, had to learn the organ when growing up I detested it. We all have some talent somewhere if we look hard enough but.

Nice! I'm a fellow keyboard player. I'll send you a song I wrote in a PM. I don't want to take over your thread.

Nice to meet ya!

Joey-Keyz

Lovely Zolt! Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Music is very therapeutic for both the player and the listener.

I thinking of getting key bord help with memory and agility I finally got hang of scales on piano.i never be as good as you though

oooh LOVE, why for that i'll have to learn another piece of music to share. :)

Why thank you KatymomtoA, I totally agree with you, it's very therapeutic.

@ seagull, I highly recommend learning the piano, or any instrument. One can show bring their emotions to life with a good piece of music. It's a universal medium the arts are, that go beyond boarder, language and cultures. Just like a good painting can bring beauty to ones life. Same with music. I've learned that in order to learn, one needs a lot of patient and the passion to do it and never giving up. Start slow, slow and steady normally will win the race, or at least get you past the finish line.

Good luck,

Back
Top Bottom