hello from desertone

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

desertone

New
Reaction score
Hello out there

Hi, I have had gm and pm since I was 8. I am now 50. I live in the az desert. I havent had a sz in five yrs. I have never let it stop me from doing the things that I really wanted to do. I am a janitor in the local school system.

Hello desertone :) Glad to meet you.
It's great that you haven't had a seizure in 5 years. Is there a particular reason why you haven't? Thanks.

Hi desertone, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Stacy was never one to let her seizures slow her down. She even went skydiving when she was a teenager... :shock:

I dont think we should let our seizures slow us down. I have ridden a motorcycle around the country, bought some horses once and spent several yrs just living out of a pack saddle in the az desert and mountains. My family went nuts! because they had not yet accepted that it was always going to be a part of my life and that I still had to enjoy it. Life that is. I have always wanted to try scuba diving. If you want to try it do it, dont let the fears of the rest of the world keep you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom