HELLO TO ALL

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello I`m tookool1965 I have had EPILEPSY since I was19yrs.old I`m 41 now and pretty much been threw as stuff as I really want to go threw.I`m getting ready to go start my new testing in San Francisco at C.P.M.C AND Looking forward to it the staff seems to actually give a hoot about what they are doing .The test are for R.N.S. RESPONSIVE NEUROSTIMULATOIN SYTSEM ,they are your pretty much basic mri eeg and a meeting with a neurophyscholigist for pre surgury evals.I`ve suffered from tonic clonic ,simple partia& myclonics.usaully I always in a good mood and pretty activeany ways it`s time to pay my rent now.see ya.
tookool1965l

Hi TooKool, welcome to the forum.

Is the RNS still in clinical trials? What made you decide to try it?

Hi tookool :D Glad to meet you.
It sounds like you're getting ready for some pretty exciting stuff. Wow!

I did that before my surgery last Feb.
The neuropsych testing was difficult for me because I take things was too seriously. Six months after surgery the hospital gave me the exact same testing and I had exactly the same results with a tiny loss of the use of my right fingers/hand. (my testing had just one very brief glance at stuff like that).
Please keep in contact with us here and let us know how you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom