hello

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hey fmn, looks like you got stuck while posting. :)
Feel free to try again, or ask questions if you need help.

...Don't think we'll be hearing from that one again. Just my gut

CQ:), Sabbo, and Plasticmask....looks like you guys are a little hasty with your comments about my continued presence here. i have a bit of a life remaining, so sometimes i am busy doing other things than sitting around here posting everyday. seems you three are a bit judgemental. just a gut feeling.

Hey fmn, good to see you again.

I assure you they're not judgemental. A post only saying nnn is indeed a bit odd, wouldn't you think? Anyhoo, being snarky like that won't win you many friends here. Hope you stick around and get to know everyone a bit better. We are a cool friendly bunch. (y)

i was probably having a bad day that day! the "nnn" got there accidentally while i was starting to write and somehow i hit post, and then couldn't figure out if there was a way to edit it or delete it afterwards!?! i apologize for any feathers i may have ruffled!

Hi Fmn

my apologies , I didn’t mean to upset you but as Cathyann said we don’t see many post like that.

If you want to delete or edit your message you should see it on the left hand corner next to report. On the right side is like quote reply.

But you can only edit your message for a short time as the edit and delete buttons disappear.

Back
Top Bottom