Help Please!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a student midwife and I am preparing a presentation on Epilepsy. I thought it would be a nice idea to include some thoughts and feelings about epilepsy from those who have it, to make the presentation more personal.

I was wondering if anyone would mind posting a few sentences about how they feel about having epilepsy, how it affects them or anything really that they wouldn’t mind being used in my presentation!

I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks in advance! Jo

Epilepsy has destroyed my life. Having this neurological condition has made me prone to unauthorized chemical and surgical experimentation, with too many risks, nor therapeutic ressults.
It is most criminal that society has been brain washed by our media, that brain surgery is the "cure for epilpsy" when in fact, it is nothing more than experimental psychosurgical lobotomy, which is NOT recognized for treating epilepsy.
At sixteen years of age, I recall screaming profanities during a local cranium incision, the cracking of the skull haunts every second of my life.
When healthy good brain tissue is resected out of a human subject, this causes further scar tissue, which results in greater convulsive disorder, cerebral hemmorrahaging, and status epilepticus.
Marijuana contains Cannabidiol (CBD) which has been found to be 90% effective for seizure disorder. Another marijuana property CB-2, has been recognized for growing new brain tissue cells.
As such, marijuana has helped me surivive seizure disorder, as well, replace brain tissue, I have been ripped off for.
Epileptics considering brain surgery, should abandon, and exersize all remedies. Every year in Canada, 2400-4600 peoiple die as a result of status epilepticus, which is a major adverse effect of lobectomy.
It's a shame that this new crine upon epileptic children is not given consideration by our epilepsy associations, and more so, by our governments.
Being epileptic, one feels separated, and condemned, for surffering this
disorder. While all the time, suffering severe adverse effects from experimental pharmaceutical drugs.
If we are to survive epilepsy without major cerebral assault, then we must be open to historical medicine such as marijuana, which is not as painful as unauthorized lobotomy.
Yours,
Terry Parker Jr. / Robertson
www.geocities.com/terryparkerjr/
www.cyberclass.net/turmel/timeline.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom