Hey guys....another idea for the alternative Christmas tree :

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

TeeTees

New
Reaction score
beertree-vi.jpg

I like the idea, just not the execution of it. They should have drilled holes for the lights, and not left the mess of the wires showing. Also would be interesting if it was shaped in a 3D tree fashion (round... pyramid style)

Robin, those are beer kegs, not trash cans. I don't think anyone would want to drill them with holes - not only are they under pressure, but you you would lose your deposit on them...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

*laughs so hard *

Trash cans?

*laughs*

:clap:

oops

Robin, those are beer kegs, not trash cans. I don't think anyone would want to drill them with holes - not only are they under pressure, but you you would lose your deposit on them...

yeah what he said.... :paperbag:

I can't post a link because I have not been a member for long enough but I have a pic of a Heinekin xmas tree!

Trees You say? I got your trees right here!

2037d118.jpg

and here

e0e7c7c1.jpg

and here

6b21c124.jpg

here too

6b6f19c2.jpg

here

2187f118.jpg

and here!

4ac058d0.jpg

AAAANNND some really funky and unusual ones....

b928d79c.jpg

3e6d8e5f.jpg

203034a3.jpg

This is the UGLIEST thing!

3aa0b05c.jpg

5c00ce07.jpg

fe5774d3.jpg

SOCKS!

2fdfc2d8.jpg

This is just like the one we had when I was growing up!

a84c66dd.jpg

And last but not least... The Charlie Brown Special!

881e1448.jpg

How about this one? WINNER TAKES ALL! I WIN!

OK OK ....

There Really IS such thing as a
real UPSIDE DOWN Christmas Tree

lisa2003.jpg

129b7967.gif

Oh PLEEEEEASE Brainy, you post one little ole tree hanging upside down and think you have the winner? Scroll down to my last post and LOOK at my upsidedown tree is STANDING on the floor. Any bozo can hang one from the ceiling. :pfft:

Nothing says christmas like a tree made of SOCKS! :rock:

YEAH only after someone came up
with that idea but my pic is OLDER
than that one - so NEENER NEENER
BOO BOO!

:pfft:

SnowmanDog.gif

But I posted FIRST!

Nanie nanie BOO BOO,
Stick your head in do-do!
:pfft: :boxin: :punch:

But that tree was original and
unique ... See the Series!

Original Articles

Traditional vs Upside Down Christmas Tree?

Although many people will not consider anything but a "traditional" Christmas tree, Collectors are a different breed when it comes to Christmas and decorating. Although upside-down Christmas trees are being touted as the newest and sometimes "strange" thing, they've been around for years and are, in fact, an ancient tradition.

Last edited:
newyear.gif
Oh Man! Just goes to show you it's not an original idea! LOL! :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom