Hi everyone! New to this site have had Epilepsy since I was 10.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Nice site, looks like everyone can get a helping hand not just from doctors! I'm Brenda from Montreal,Quebec. I have had petit mal seizures since I was 10. They developed into tonic clonic about a year later, however I found a great neurologist and we are working together to find a solution to my seizures. Now, I am seizure free for over 4 years! So if anyone needs help if they are just diagnosed with this or a friend or family member, dont be shy to ask me, my brother and I both have it which is weird because no one in both sides of my family as far back as we can trace has it. Stay strong and great things happen!
Brenda :tup:

Hi Brenda Welcome! What magic wand did you find? Did it work on your brother too?

Hi Brenda, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Hello Moonmaiden!.....

Welcome to the party! As I ask all my new-found Canadian acquiantances..."How's Neil(Young)?...and have you seen him lately?"
:rock:
LOVE the music from your side of the border!

That's great you're doin' good on the Keppra. It worked well for me for along time too.

Peace!

:hello: Brenda!

Always glad to have another Canadian here!

:)

And congrats on being seizure-free too!

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom