hi i`m new here as well

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjohn

New
Reaction score
been recommended to this site by a member of the nse forum,im John aged 47and a half from near manchester uk,i have had E for 8 years now,since my second stroke in 1997
I have about 12 tc`s a month and absences daily,currently on epilim/tegratol/rivitrol but not doing much good as havent any of the meds ive yet tried.
Looking forward to getting to know you all and taking part in this forum
Cheers
John

Hey John. You are so very welcome. And yes you do know me :D

I was also recommended by someone from NSE and I am very happy that so many others are joining too :pfft:

hi rjohn, its so cool on here :brock: so far i give it the :tup:
up, its so nice that we are all here togethor and we will all continue to support each othor in a happier enviroment woohoo!!
take care for now from kitty

hi john and amy there it me caroline from nse and yeah it happy place on here. and welcome joh to the foum!
caroline caz as you now me1

Hi John, welcome to the forum. :hello:

You are averaging 3 TC's a week? Whew! I'm so sorry to hear that. I know when Stacy (my wife) was having 1 a week, it disrupted her cognitive abilities so much that she was at one point basically not much better than a vegetable (sorry sweetheart, but it's true). Fortunately, she is doing much better now! I hope you find some similar relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom