Hi there

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obelia

Reaction score
My name is Ros, but I go by the handle Obelia on a kit if the forums I visit. Obelia, because the Obelia jellyfish are pretty cool animals.

I have epilepsy, but it doesn't impact a great deal on my life and I haven't had a fit in years. I'd like to keep it that way.

HI Obelia : Welcome to the board !!!!!! I truly understand your feelings about keeping the szs under control. I had control for 24 yrs and than a Dr made a dumb error on me
and I had to fight to get control and my life back. But I never gave up and I am almost back there. Have to restart working and I will be were I got lost 15 yrs ago.
I got there thru homeopathy and the Gard diet. Since I ran out of meds I retried the homeopathy and the Gard diet. I am more accepting this time around. I always liked
acupuncture ,herbs ,vitamins and alternative medicine. If you have any questions about alternative medicine and my experience, feel free to ask.
NICE MEETING YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to getting to know you!!!!

Riva

Last edited:
Alright! Obelia is here. :woot:

I'm glad you (finally) decided to "hop" in (DP frog avatar pun). I hope you can find the time to do so regularly. Welcome to the forum. :hello:

:hello: Obelia!

Glad to have you here! Kick back
and make yourself a home!

:)

Hi Obelia!

Ok, I give up. I am not very good at searching the web to begin with, so that is probably the problem. But I can't find a picture of an Obelia jellyfish anywhere. I'll just have to take your word that they are so cool.

Welcome. This is a wonderful group of people.

Kerin

Thanks for the warm welcome.

About Obelia - they're cool because they're sometimes one creature, sometimes many. But the article I found about it on microscopy-uk.org.uk keeps crashing my browser for some reason.

Here ya go !

8d1605c4.jpg

THE DOUBLE LIFE OF OBELIA

And for LOTS more use google.com

So beautiful! What a nice choice in SN. There is a beautiful display of jellyfish in the aquarium in Long Beach CA. Gorgeous when lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom