Hi

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie C

New
Reaction score
Hi I'm Julie,I have Tonic Clonic & Non Epileptic seizures and my 15 year old daughter has Complex Partial.I'm married to Jon and we have 4 children,Hazel 15,Kim 14,Zack 11 & Jake 7.Hope to chat more later the phone is ringing :!: take care luv Juliexx

Hi Julie!

It's good to 'see' another friendly face from the NSE(UK) forum. Thanks for popping over!

If you don't mind my asking, were you taking AEDs when you had your children?

:lol: Hi Bernard & Lindy, thanks for the welcome.Yes I've read some of the diary,due to having a migraine yesterday I couldn't read it all and the phone wouldn't stop ringing.I took Tegretol/Carbemazepine while I was carrying the girls,and Tegretol Retard/Carbemazepine while carrying the boys.I had a bit of a scare when expecting my youngest Jake as a nurse told me when I had was in hospital after a seizure that my medication meant I would be seriously at risk of carrying a severely disabled child.I hed more tests and scans that you can think of!All that was wrong with Jake was he had slightly bowed legs!And he wanted to be fed all the time! Take care luv Juliexx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom