I Felt like doing this but I didn't

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Ok, I know this is not funny but this crossed my mind. :paperbag:

I was at the local Wal-Mart the other day and a Man about my age (43) came in wearing a portable eeg. He had the thing rigged up with a monitor and he seemed very happy and healthy.

I thought I wonder what would happen if I ran up and screamed :woot: or Boo, you know upset him or scare him a little...he must be wearing this thing because he has been having an issue. When someone or something scares me I always end up with the roller coaster feeling.... want to pass out thing.

I don't know maybe I should feel bad about posting this but it did cross my mind.

Do things like this ever cross your mind? :dontknow::oops:

Everyone has inappropriate thoughts at one time or another. Maturity defines the ones who are able to control impulsive action. :twocents:

Nope, I

can't say that it does. I just feel sorry for the person who's wearing the blooming thing........which in this case, will be ME in about 12 hours or so........:pfft::paperbag::roflmao:

Meet: I'm sorry you will have to do that; the man looked very comfortable. I hope you are ok... I don't live in IN so if someone does this to you...it wasn't me.... I swear.... Good Luck, I will be thinking of you.

When I had on my ambulatory (portable) EEG, I looked like Marg Simpson! :D

I covered the wires and hair bandages with a long scarf...looked kind of cone-head shaped...I was a beauty. ;)

My one year old never did say anything...he just stared and cocked his head back and forth (kind of like a curious puppy) :roflmao:

Good luck with your EEG!

-Julie

My Neuro made me go to work with my portable EEG a few years ago. I could only stand staying until noon. Even with a ball cap and jacket collar covering most of it, I had people stopping me and asking about it all day long. Nothing mean or even that insensitive, but it was just too much for me to handle at the time.

Bummer is it didn't show a thing when my standard EEGs have shown multiple irregularities.

Lol, I don't mean to laugh but I think that would have been funny, but I m glad you didn't .
How would you feel if someone did that to you?

Back
Top Bottom