I'd just like to say -

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Myshkin

New
Reaction score
- that I love you folks and I love this place. It's so rare that I happen upon the chance to talk about epilepsy, far less with fellow sufferers with as much sympathy and care as you've all offered me. Years ago I joined this board as Ilexa Margareta, but I've long since forgotten that email address, if I so much as still have access to it - if it still exists! - and, either way, I needed to make a clean break between those days and my better-medicated current self. I'm so proud to be amongst you and I'm so glad you've all been there for me. Times have been dark, I've been through the mill, but I've always been able to read this forum, if not always post, and feel better for it. Thank you.

As someone who's taken advantage of CWE for almost 12 years (!) I second the sentiment... :)

Hi Myshkin,

I couldn't agree with you more, I've been here for a little over a yr. and everyone has been a wonderful help to me and I've also learned a lot that I never knew about meds and other ways to treat my seizures. I've been on three different forum but none of them lasted and had so many people as CWE! I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done to help me. May God Bless All of You!

Sue

Cwe is a great place. When I first joined I felt right at home. Wonderful advice and even more, wonderful people.

Hi Myshkin, I'm relatively new around here too. Officially that is, not counting the years of lurking. :) Love it here!

Back
Top Bottom