in memory of

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rhea

New
Reaction score
This Saturday, I will walk in our local Epilepsy Awareness Stroll with my grandson, Ethan. He is our epilepsy hero of our local support group. I will also walk in memory of my sweet daughter, Kelly Dawn, who died Dec. 21, 1986 from complications from West Syndrome proceeded by infantile spasms. (Same as Ethan HAD!!) It will be a very bitter sweet walk, one by my side that lived and one that lives only in my memories. Bitter sweet indeed. But, wonderful also:e:

:e: for Kelly Dawn :e:

:yippee: for Ethan :yippee:

Bless them both!

For Kelly Dawn, For Ethan and for each and every other person out there where E has touched their lives. :e:

My thoughts are with you as I know how it feels to walk in memory and honor at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom