Just some news.....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hey guys ,

I just wanted to let you know my husband leaves for Iraq , on the 16th of Feb. Please think good thoughts and pray a lot, Im going to miss him so much :crying: , I just wanted you all to know.

He will be in my prayers as they all are daily.
I can only imagine how difficult that will be for you. I do find it quite special though that you can send email back and forth sometimes. Don't some of the families have Myspace pages?
Thanks for letting us know. I guess Valentines day will be extra special for you this year.

He does have myspace...lol .. i made him make one so we could talk and send pics back and forth , he will be able to use the internet hopefully all the time unless they shut it down. And he can call if he is in an area that has phone service , Yes Valentines will be special for me this year, only im just making everyday until he leaves Valentines day.. I made him promise that he would tell me something special everyday for the next 2 weeks that he wouldnt normally say. :shrug: im just holding on really tight until im forced to let go

I bet... do you have family around to support you while he is gone?

be69947d.gif
2a4319d0.gif

HANGIN.gif

Hey guys ,

I just wanted to let you know my husband leaves for Iraq , on the 16th of Feb. Please think good thoughts and pray a lot, Im going to miss him so much :crying: , I just wanted you all to know.

hugs.gif

Best wishes for a safe return for your husband.

Hey all , thanks so much I really appreciate you all ! ,

No I dont have family that is close, his family is here , but we have never been very close :( but all will be ok

I will pray every day. It's so hard, I live right by a military base. My son goes to school with a lot of military children. And when I was married my husband was in the military. I have a cousin who went to Iraq twice and they have 4 kids. Two with dissabilities. I will pray for your peace, your strength, and some joy while he is gone. Teresa

My cousin just returned from his 2nd tour in Iraq, your husband and you will replace his space in my prayers. I will pray for your serenity, and I will pray for his saftey.

WorriedMom ~ I've added you and your husband to my prayers.
Please keep us informed how things are going. We care.

You know ive been holding together really well the last few weeks and now im just so heartbroken and sad , im angry too i guess, i seriously feel my world is crashing down around me,

Im having this horrible selfishness , my brain is screaming HE IS LEAVING ME ALONE !!! and then im wondering how i can do it all alone, having 3 kids isnt easy, and having the one with E is very trying at times, I dont mean to be so selfish but at the same time im left wondering how can i do it all ....

But then somehow i get calm enough and remember " he doesnt give us anything we cant handle " as silly as this seems sometimes and no matter how much i doubt it, im sure it is true.

Only 6 more days and ill be sitting at an airport sobbing those heart wrenching sobs .

Ive decided to leave 2 of my kids with my mother who is coming to visit this weekend , My 10 yr old daughter isnt handling this to well , and then my 11 yr old the one who has E , is staying behind, my mother in law against all my wishes is planning on taking my youngest who is 8 to the airport just because he wants to go.....

We had a family bar b que lastnight , where it was sorta a see ya later party , and I was really hoping that taking him to the airport would be my time with him , but it doesnt look like it is going to work out that way.

Thank you all for your prayers and ill keep you posted about it im sure

Back
Top Bottom