Just want to share

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ems0160

New
Reaction score
I am in no way advertising any products.. i'm just sharing stuff that i see online.. if you want to share stuff too.. feel free...

270704_472828066084257_1362721212_n.jpg

*ems0160*

Last edited:
No problem letting people know about fundraisers for epilepsy. :) I moved your post to the "Bulletin Board" forum, where announcements about events can be shared.

Please Help

Hi I have had epilepsy my whole life and am currently being discriminated against by my employer. I started a go fund me to help while I am out of work. I would really like to use it as a way of helping disabled people everywhere. Make a change. Prevent others from going through the same thing. That won't work though unless I can get word out about it. So PLEASE, help me and in turn others everywhere who get discriminated against because of a handicap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bethany --

We don't allow personal fundraising on CWE. I do wish you the best with your battle against your employer.

People in U.K. Got social and incapacity money if you uk go doc or employment office

Back
Top Bottom