Kids say the cutest things...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

LJ-Bain

New
Reaction score
So I was picking up my children from daycare and one of the other children asked her if we were driving home.
She just blurts out "No. We're walking home. Mommy can't drive because she gets twitchies."
Apparently this was enough of an explanation for the other little girl and she didn't question it at all or think it strange.

She also calls it Pepilepsy. I wonder what her teachers think of her home life?
It makes me giggle.

Lol my friend has 2 kids. A son and a daughter. Her daughter is 3 and her son is 7. Her daughter Asked if her brother needed to share. When Wendy said yes, she told her brother "my mom says you need to share" he said "whatever she's my mom too" them vana said "ha ha! Nik thinks your his mum! He can't fit in your tummy!"

So adorable...then they grow into teenagers.....but then they get older and move out!

Little kids really tip toe around things. :)

My friends have a little daughter and they still haven't curbed curseing around her. Anyways, they were going to her grandparents and she wanted to take her doll house but it wouldn't fit in the car. When she gets to their house there she marches in and says "Grammie, I wanted to bring my doll house but it's to f_cken big." You can't help but laugh at that.

Sounds like pepilepsy should be a new brand of soda from pepsi. Their secrete ingredient is dilantin.

My friend likes to tell a swearing story about her friends kids...they thought they curbed their swearing around their daughter until one day they went to her bedroom to check up on her at night and she was awake by the window. They asked, what's wrong? Why can't you sleep? Did you have a bad dream?
She answered, no. It's because that f***ing dog won't shut up.
I guess their neighbour had a noisy dog. How could you not laugh? That's what I find hard. I find it difficult to discipline with a straight face at times.

Rae: cute story! I love how kids make sense of things.

P-Funk: I always thought that dilantin sounded like aspartame or something too! Pepilepsy. All the cool kids drink it.

Huskymom: so they do actually one day move out? I teased my parents. I moved out for University but then came back when I was 27 to save money while going to college. Boomerang.

Last edited:
Great story :)

I'm glad you live in walking distance of daycare. That must help make things a little easier. It sucks when you can't go anywhere. That was a big factor when my wife and I decided to move out of the city.

The same friends daughter walked around a corner and stubbed her toe. all you heard was "aw f--king sh-t mom!"

Back
Top Bottom