[Info] Make your seven minutes with a GP count

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

epileric

Veteran
Reaction score
I get frustrated listening to complaints about doctors. Frustrated because I wish we were doing our jobs better and got fewer complaints but also frustrated because so many of the complaints are from patients who haven’t been given a clear understanding of how GPs work. In our time-poor working lives, I want to advise professionals on how to get the most from that rare and valuable commodity: a GP appointment.

The first thing to know is that if you can “hire” your GP you can also “fire” them too. If you haven’t got on in the past then ask to see someone else. Medicine is somewhat of a competitive market and doctors need patients.

Dr Christian Jessen: Make your seven minutes with a GP count

Back
Top Bottom