Missing girl

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

xenome

New
Reaction score
On monday a 7 year old burmese girl named Hser Nay Moo disappeared from her home. An amber alert was sent out and more then 600 people volunteered to help find her.

It is my sad duty to report that late last night this little girl's body was found in an apartment near her home, the victim of a terrible murder.

May she rest in peace.

This is the sort of news that makes me wonder about the animal that we call "Human".

I only hope that she is playing with the angels now.

I am sure she is, Robin.

I did not know her, but her story has touched me and she deserves to be remembered.

Attachments

• hsernaymoo01_0402.jpg
    hsernaymoo01_0402.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 9
Very precious.. my heart hurts when I hear of stories such as this.
I will continue to be protective.... there are far too many sick people out there.

I saw her on the news. God Bless Her and her family!!
Now she's an angel! There are just sick people in this world. SO disgusting!! Why,Why?? It is just like the story of the young girl that was kidnapped and murdered here in Ga. and the other 2 college girls from Ga. that also were recently murdered. So sad!! It just never ends...

Her family were refugees who escaped from Burma/Myanmar and they come here and then this happens.

They crawled out of one hole just to fall into another.

It truly is a tragedy. It will weigh heavy on my mind for along time.

Some stories just stay with you..but she won't be forgotten! Some people are here for only a short time, but leave imprints on our hearts forever!

dddddddrose2center_sympathy_lozCR.jpg

No child deserves this. No monster who does this to a child deserves to live.

... and "they" say we have a mental illness???? :ponder:

I can't imagine losing one of my daughters, much less my wide-eyed grandaughter who is about that age. I guess that is why God had to create hell.

Peace to all of the little souls out there.

Back
Top Bottom