Movie character with memory issues can you associate with?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

gnault

New
Reaction score
Some days, even though I'm a guy, I can associate with Drew Barrymore's character from the movie 50 first dates, somethings are new everyday even though I may have already done it before. What TV or movie character can you associate with?

Gilles

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

My memory's still basically intact. I'm probably more of a Homer Simpson (D'oh!)...:)

It days f the week I just not in this time zone may as well live in tardiis
Love opening sentence some days you a guy do you forget.i reminded each time go bathroom is it brain thing. No guy either knows how or concept of putting toilet lid down.
Not seen that film

gnault, I'm like you, I can associate with drew barrymore's character's in that movie also.

Although, everything isn't new to me, but much of what I've done, or what I've been told throughout the day can be forgotten by me quickly.

seagull, that movie, in my opinion, is great and pretty darn funny too!

Dory from Finding Nemo lol

Although I do have good days where my memory is pretty good, then have the odd days where my memory sucks lol

Wel I doing t every day for few days the better parts of app you pay for...so far it showed me memory and general IQ taken big nose dive and it frustrating all areas of memory math cognitive spacial awareness very poor got long way to go

Weird mixture between Dory from Finding Nemo and Eleven from Stranger Things.

Weird mixture between Dory from Finding Nemo and Eleven from Stranger Things.

Nope you lost me on that one.me putting tooth paste top somewhere when should be near sink or putting cup of tea down forget where

Nope you lost me on that one.me putting tooth paste top somewhere when should be near sink or putting cup of tea down forget where

Hm, which part? Eleven is a character from the show Stranger Things. She has telekenisis, which I like to joke I have. ;)

Probably Hancock from Hancock (the superhero not the founding father.) Seems like my long term autobiographical memory gets had gotten a lot worse (though not as bad as his full retrograde amnesia), but I can relate to the scariness of not being 100% sure who you are.

Back
Top Bottom