My cat Rocky

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

mspang

Stalwart
Reaction score
Here's my cat Rocky on who I mentioned in a previous thread in the Kitchen a long time ago. This guy is the one who's always by my side after a seizure. Awesome cat! :tup: (Just click on my name mspang to see him)

Oh my goodness. I had a cat who looked exactly like that. A mini-panther. So pretty.

I love animals. They are great!! I don't have one anymore.

He looks like he'll keep you safe. :)

I had a cat just like that all black and he had the prettiest green eyes! And he was FAT and lazy cat too! His name was Kiki, but everyone called him "Fat Cat" LOL. I gave him to my ex-boyfriend to take care of him because the apartment I was moving into didn't allow cats since the owner was allergic to them and he ended up dying a couple years ago. He was an old guy, but with how big he was it was most likely because of heart problems since he would never play with me. All he wanted to do was eat and sleep. Very much like Garfield!

Last edited:
I had a cat just like that all black and he had the prettiest green eyes!

We have a cat that fits your description, exactly. He is not ours, he just hangs out in our backyard. He is beautiful. It rained last night so he wasn't around today.:hello:

Back
Top Bottom