My mammogram

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
Got good result then he looked side of body I got strang spots under breast going down I thought it was shingles apparently not.he asked if I been in contact with anyone outside europe I had my sister bitch cow and every other adjective has given me body lice I in turn given it to daughters residential and sister give it mums residential home
I fully intend to kill my sister thrown all bedding out bought new bedding may even get new mattress.Sister avoiding me like plague but body lice don't care where the squat.Wanted go hair dresser I can't now

Oh no!!!! Why did he ask if you'd been in contact with anyone outside Europe? Do they not have body lice in Europe?

I'm glad you had a good result on your mammogram though.

She been In Cuba,she said hotel was filthy she came up same skin problem when she came home got her and her kids treated but failed to tell me.She spends every living moment at residential home where mother is and oldies caught it which caused many problems getting council in.
I myself sitting nearly every moment in bath.The horror consultant telling me that.i burned most of me clothes got buy another Mina wardrobe get carpets done.
Doc said not uncommon sit on aircraft that long lots people come off plane with them....I managed fly all over world never had problem
My sister was quick take dress off show me when she came home I kicked her out but to late they hitch ride on me.i not seen them but spent most of evening with magnifying glass checking meself.If she not got it in Cuba then she got it at residential home.Fumin don't describe it.My house kept like new pin plus have cleaner

I'm sorry that happened!! That story makes me a little wary of flying on airplanes...

So sorry, hope that's all cleared up now. My daughter got it from step-family, really dirty people, hoarder-type family, came over hugged me and I got it. We both got salve to put on and mine went away pronto as I caught it quickly; hers she had to have two Rx as she had hers all over. Guess it's fairly common, easier to get rid of than bed bugs I think. Knock on wood, never had them.

Back
Top Bottom