[Recommended] Netflix Watch Instantly Prodigal Son

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
OK::twocents: for those of you who have Netflix Watch Instant:pop:ly and those of you who want to order this; there is a documentary called Prodigal Son. The subject is not what is interesting AT ALL.... The guy Paul/Kim that the show is based on has a brother who has a closed brain injury and experiences rage seizures constantly... In my eyes, this is what the whole documentary should have been based on . This man (Marc) is amazing. He is a hero. Listen to what he has to say over and over....pretty much this is not me, I am not myself. Please check this out and watch the show from start to finish. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom