New here, Hi Im....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Jesci :woot:. I live in Manchester, NH and am a mother to an "almost" 14 year old boy. I have been married to his step-dad Steve for almost 7 years.

I had a febrile seizure when I was 11 months old due from Scarlett Fever. I didn't have another one until I was 17 years old. I would get one a year, then didn't get one for four years, then got another one where it was once every three months, then a few years, then this most recent one was after 4 years of being "seizure free". This recent one was at my place of employment on Friday, December 30.

I hope to get to know you all. I need some support from people that are like me. People that are my friends try to offer the support that I am seeking but just don't understand.

:hello: Jesci!

Welcome to CWE! Glad to have you here!
Wander around the forum and you'll get
a lot of support and people who understands!

Hi Jesci,

Welcome aboard. I hope you find as much info and help on here as I have.

Hi Jesci, welcome to the forum. :hello:

I will welcome you a second time... WELCOME
Glad you joined us.

I am the mother to a 16 yr old girl who has been having seizures for 1.5 yrs. (also a mother to 18 and 22 yr old boys, and foster mom to a 21 yr old boy)

Welcome, Jesci

Sending you a warm hello with every hope that you will find comfort and answers here. I know that I have....

WELCOME Jesci!....

More the merrier in the Holiday season!
:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom