new here!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool1984

New
Reaction score
hi all there a few people on here that now me! so hello to who do now me!
i am caroline bowman i have been going thought some type of sz for the pass 9months and over this time thre got worse!

and i am feeling quite down at the momet becouse it getting worse! and it relly scays me about my sz! if you what to ask me anything you can do dont me scayed to ask me any qustions! :D

caroline call me caz!

:hello: hi caz, welocme to the forum hope you will find it very happy here and get all the support you need!!
bye 4 now
from kittykat2009

Hi Caz, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Hopefully you will find an answer to controlling the seizures soon. There is a lot of info in the forums here and perhaps you will find some of it useful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom