Plans for 10 year anniversy no seizures

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Dani1960

Pillar
Reaction score
My husband and I plan to take a trip on 5/7/24 to a beautiful park in the desert. We have been there before and it is one of my favorite places..

Are you going camping, or just visiting on a day trip? Hope you have a great time either way!

Which park(s) do plan to visit? Hope you have a great trip! We've visited many of the parks in the western US--went to the Grand Canyon a few years ago, & California last summer, all by car. That way you can really see the beauty of the country.

Which park(s) do plan to visit? Hope you have a great trip! We've visited many of the parks in the western US--went to the Grand Canyon a few years ago, & California last summer, all by car. That way you can really see the beauty of the country.
We are going to the Painted Desert near Holbrook AZ.

Back
Top Bottom