Please complete this survey about epilepsy!It will help us all!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
How Does Epilepsy Affect Your Life?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Fellow Peers,
My name is Antionesha and I have been battling Epilepsy for 10 years.I am a student and my daily life often conflicts with my illness which is why I'm doing a project to see how it affects others with epilepsy also.If any of you are able, I would greatly appreciate if you guys could take out some time from your day to day life to complete this survey. Thanks in advance!

http://questionpro.com/t/AJXFQZOeVC

Last edited by a moderator:
Good survey. Very in depth. You'll let us know the results won't you?

Of course I will! Working to find a link..we need more people to participate. I really appreciate Your input. If You know anyone else, please mention it to them as well!

FYI: The survey is not asking for any personally identifiable information (real name, location, email address, etc.).

Filled it out, there was one question I couldn't answer though. I'm on my IPad and there was la question pro bar across the question so I couldn't read it.

Back
Top Bottom