Question for anyone using marijuana for treatment

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I wish we could buy CBD here in the UK. My husband has terminal kidney cancer and my daughter has epilepsy but we can't trial the CBD because it's still illegal. I'm on a cancer forum where other people have said it's absolutely helped them with delaying tumour growth and I'd love to be able to help hubby somehow - as well as my daughter with epilepsy.
I don't think it will be legalised any time soon - I hope it can help you guys that take it and am glad your States burying heads in the sand over such a precious resource.

Thank you so much for the link Nakamova, we have ordered some today and should be here next week. Hubby will be so happy about his, he met someone at chemo who said they'd be in touch with a supplier but never got back to him, he was so disappointed - keeping it as a surprise for him.
Carly had another Tonic Clonic at work today and although wary she says she will give the oil a shot once she's spoken to her consultant next week.

So glad I joined this awesome forum. :clap:

Back
Top Bottom