Recruitment for study exploring emotional distress in young people with epilepsy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jtemple3

New
Reaction score
Hello all

I hope you are ok. My name is James Temple and I am a researcher at the University of Liverpool. I am currently conducting a research project in collaboration with the University of Liverpool and Alder Hey Children’s hospital to try to better understand why some young people with epilepsy experience anxiety and low mood more than others

If you are young person aged 12 to 17 or a parent/guardian of a young person aged 12 to 17 with a diagnosis of epilepsy and are interested in helping shape clinical services and taking part in a study, see advert below or visit https://livpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3a4yIhQQJeHXXN4

Please feel free to ask any questions!

04w8dl970rd91.jpg

Back
Top Bottom