Sleep app

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
I just seen app consist of special bulb and. App use with app is ju ge ho much blue you need dose something with brain waves until works out what you need then wakes you up with bird song but not ordninry bird music it cost 99euro I did not catch all of If but sure Ace or nak got better idea.it was rlesed. This week I did not catch all of it but it suppose to work and people like us get good benifit but it not specificity for e people eith sleeping problems and migraine get positive results

I don't allow a computer anywhere near my bedroom. :) But for folks who use their devices for sleeping and waking it might be interesting to try out something like the app you describe.

It not computer as such.you put blue Light I surpose in ordinary electric socket that some how worked Bluetooth on app in another room.i missed bits of it so not sure about turning off bit it may gage if you asleep.
I now wondering if this vivid dream or did I really see it on tv.Also at eye hospital so may have read it. Read back it do seem odd

Back
Top Bottom