Smart shirt on NHS

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
A smart shirt and cap have been approved by Eurpean health sevice (ALL DEPENDING IF STILL IN EU)including NHS.IDEALLY eeg should pick it up in hospital but we all know how random that can be and not precise.
The French start -up developed N neuronaute a smart little number that monitors people as they go about daily life shirt cap embedded with sensors monitors records heart brain and muscles,if sz occurs results are sent directly to doctor smart phone.
The neuronaute has completed trials at Pitie-Salpetriere Paris and all gone very well and for children ideal says
Thomas Vialetettes

(ALL DEPENDING IF STILL IN EU)
Is the shirt Exit now too? Or just for the British people? That would be the first direct negative impact of the Brexit for people with E. (Cameron just resigned, did you know he had a son with E, Othahara syndrome, that passed away several years ago?)
You wrote the French were developing it?

Last edited:
What a shock -- Brexit is already reverberating throughout the world. Holding my breath about what the long-term "side effects" will be.

If you are interested in seizure detecting wearables, I would suggest following the Embrace/Empatica watch. They are doing a clinical trial in the US now and should be available soon.

A smart shirt and cap have been approved by Eurpean health sevice (ALL DEPENDING IF STILL IN EU)including NHS.IDEALLY eeg should pick it up in hospital but we all know how random that can be and not precise.
The French start -up developed N neuronaute a smart little number that monitors people as they go about daily life shirt cap embedded with sensors monitors records heart brain and muscles,if sz occurs results are sent directly to doctor smart phone.
The neuronaute has completed trials at Pitie-Salpetriere Paris and all gone very well and for children ideal says
Thomas Vialetettes

I think I read it in one of those bits of info you see in nuro clinic,I will look agin when go. more likely see it in Dutch clinic.Judging by my spelling I may copied that directly on to here..
if anyone who Brit and go Kings colleage hospital in London it be there.In fact may be good idea contact e department there as they have people from e societies in out patents helping.
Better to try find out before Brexit as it did mention e reasrch going to suffer

Back
Top Bottom