Solfeggio vibrations

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
I was discussing with total crack pot few days ago and she said her e is profoundly better since she started listening to these vibrations so I spent two days listening to these vibrations Hz518 to something else.
it started getting complicated when it went from medevil hyme first stanzas to Tesla Einstein and numbers 3.6.9.my brain went into melt down.
Some people like my crack pot friend said it opened her third eye each to their own.There is scientific reasons or Tesla would not gone into this and mention 3 6 9.and Einstein saying if we understood this then we cracked it about universe.
I looked into what I could understand which was not much but is some foundation to this vibration stuff.I know a cat responds to piano note A.
I think temporal lobe e could be effected by listening to these vibration and more study should go into it.
For me first few hours felt relaxed then tried it again before bed had best night sleep in years so with that listened some more ended up worse migraine in months.So something in it do have direct influence on brain.
I was wondering if others have tried it

Back
Top Bottom