Something Funny

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

When I was young student nurse I was asked get surspensory bandage put it on joe blogs at end of ward..I got into my head a surspensory bandage was five yards of tight elastic.
In effient nurse know all way get your leg out poor joe blogs saying please nurse you got wrong patient at that point ward sister comes down ward say to me do you know what surspensory bandage is I showed her the yards of varicose vein bandages.she took me aside showed me what one was,I was mortified and stayed away from end of ward

Got on crowded train everyone was under stress getting luggage and kids a seat..I used a profanity to myself thinking no one could hear when my daughter pipes mum you should not say bolloxs it naughty word embrassed one word could used..but deflated a lot train rage as passengers very stressed

About a week ago my husband and I went to buy him a new cell phone. While the man at the store was showing my husband phones my husband leaned over and told me that my breath stunk so I ate a few Altoids. A few minutes later my husband told me that my breath still stunk so I ate some more Altoids. This went on for almost the whole hour we were in there. I'd eaten nearly a whole pack of Altoids by then.

When we got in the car to leave my husband started laughing and told me he was sorry, it was the man who was waiting on us breath that stunk, not mine! He didn't realize it until he was alone with the man and I was in another part of the store.

Last year on Veterans day my husband went to get a hair cut. When we pulled into the parking lot one of the hairdressers was painting "Free Haircuts For Vets" on the window. My husband said he thought it was sort of odd that they were giving free hair cuts to veterinarians but it was really nice. I tried not to laugh because I knew 'Vets' stood for Veterans not veterinarians.

When he sat down to get his hair cut he told the hairdresser the same thing. She gave him an weird look and said "Sir, Vets stands for Veterans not veterinarians. It's Veterans Day and that's why we're doing it". Both the hairdresser and I got a good laugh about it but my husband was pretty embarrassed!

Last edited:
I was reading the 'Want Ads' once and there was one that said -

Wanted: Girlfriend for my son. He's very handsome.

Got a good laugh out of that!

Happened today my husband took my daughter into city he bugger off this morning not telling me because I like to have gone.I knew something he did not ,It was Norwich gay pride day and it like big carnival they give rainbow stuff away music mainly village people and my daughter loving it.She going every stall picking up gay posters rainbow key rings I proud and gay.
Weight down with all this he had get train back and my town old fishing town X trawler men and it will and did make men's heads turn.My daughter is known and she knows many people in town so she showing all stuff her and dad picked up.She shouting down road oye Tom I got you poster.Gay guy with Mancini on.She took all her booty back to residential house all residents going through booty asking if stick it all on walls
at that point he left them to explain it again
That Norwich Gay day we got national gay day next I go this time they great fun joyfull

My grandparents went to McDonalds and here's the conversation between my grandfather and the cashier:

Cashier - Welcome to McDonalds what can I get you today?
Grandfather - I'd like a cheese burger, small fry, coffee and a we-fe (how he pronounced it)
Cashier - I'm sorry sir I don't know what that is?
Grandfather - A we-fe, it says on the menu board that it's free.
Cashier - Sir that's Wi-Fi. It's what people use for their computers so they can get on the internet in public places.

Back
Top Bottom