Sound waves

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
I just seen remarkable operation using sound waves brain surgery often bit brutal.this guy had it for hand tremour but it got good potential.just aim sound waves of bad bit zap it better.Ynfortunaltly only 81in the world and got have more tests...this piss drug company off.
No pain blood and you wide awake.
Maybe nak move this to right thread

Hi seagull,

If I may ask was this gamma knife surgery that you were learning about? I know they use high frequency radio waves to destroy brain tumors and brain damage that's deep in the brain that is triggering seizures for people. In some cases it's same day surgery it all depends on how much radiation a person gets and how they are feeling. My neurosurgeon recently started doing this and I am going to ask if he can do it to get rid
of the rest of the damage on my right temporal lobe that was to deep for them to get with ultra sound surgery. Thanks for sharing this info. and May God Bless You!

Sue

Back
Top Bottom