Stepping by to wave and pass the time of the day.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Myshkin

New
Reaction score
Well, hello! How is everyone doing? I've barely been on here since the days of my old account. I miss those days, somewhat. I was a little off it when I scrambled my password and signed out for the last time. Psychotic pseudo-transsexualism. A mess. Still, that account did have a lot of wild babbling associated with it, so perhaps... ! (It was Ilexa Margareta.)

The reason I'm not really here any more is the same reason I don't maintain much of a public internet persona at all any more. I feel somewhat uncomfortable on public fora. Perhaps I'll come back. I do miss this site. I feel as though no one, with the odd exception, knows me as well as epileptics do, and sites like Discord with autoplay gifs etc. are treacherous for us. We'll see.

Goodnight for now, and all the best. :e:

Hey Myshkin, I hope you are doing well. You can always "lurk" on CWE if you don't feel like chiming in. :)

Back
Top Bottom