Stupid Labels/Warnings - A Must Read - Very Funny!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
:e:

Hi All,

Here are some very silly, daft and amusing labels/warnings on various products!

A packet of supermarket peanuts - Warning: contains nuts! :roflmao:

On the bottom of a frozen desert - Do not turn upside down. :roflmao:

Instructions n a packet of an airplane peanuts - Open packet, and eat nuts :roflmao:

On a packet of a sleeping aid - Warning: Might cause drowisiness. :roflmao:

On a department store hair dryer - Warning: Do not use while sleeping. :roflmao:

On a child's Superman coustume - Warning: wearing this doesn't enable you to fly. :roflmao:

On a packet of children's cough mixture - Warning: Do not drive or use machinery while taking this medication. :roflmao:

And there's a lot, lot more too!!!

I'm sure you all will be able to find other sites with such daft, silly and amusing warnings/labels - by doing a search. If you can - post them here please - be great to read what you have found.

:roflmao:

Susan

Miss Choccy

:e:

I guess the manufacturers assume the people buying their products are extremely clueless.

well I got a hair dryer for xmas and the warning said "do not use while showering." which makes no sense for 2 reasons. 1) your hair while just get continually wet and 2) you'll electrocute yourself.

The sad part though is that they probably put the warning on there because someone was stupid enough to do it. So they cover their butts

This church near ourselves puts up some neat quotes that are kinda directed towards young adults and teens to let them know that church isnt boring and stuffy. but one time we drove past and the sign said "the best position is on your knees" LOL I won't explain that one!

today my father in law was telling me about a guy who sued a firm who sold him a winnibago as he was told by the sales man "this has cruisecontrol and virtually drives itsself" so one day he was out driving and hit cruise control and then stepped into the back to make himself a coffee,
half way through making his coffee the winnebago came to a dead stop with an almighty crunch and when the police officer asked what he was doing to hit the car in front he said he couldnt understand it he was told by the salesman it would drive its self

the warnning on my new anti seizure meds says "before taking, warn your doctor if you are allergic to this medication"

Back
Top Bottom