Synesthesia

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
I wonder how many people with e have this condition not even sure if it is condition.
I myself have strange Experince with certain things light lilac coloured tissue paper will have me crying in dreadfull state,I rember to the day when that happened I was 5 just starting school and this was shown to me and I did not think I was good enough for lilac tissue paper.i found math a pain in butt until we started algebra using letters my fear went mostly the number written small against the XY.Certain books will be pink.some things put colour in my brain that is not on spectrum but it broken up with black and for split second an incredible high the way Americans do date make me feel ill so I just look if says today or yesterday.As years gone bye and association with drug dose as to intensity to me it normal and most odd not see feel these things in fact I wish could get the intensity back to younger days.Another example I watching HC and Donald Trump I see trump I feel coal fire and HC I freezing even though I prefer HC email to me I think yellow.
I don't know if that synathias or just temporal lobe malfunction.Would others have this

I have music-related synaesthesia. It's faded a lot since I was little. Never connected it to my epilepsy before. That's very interesting.

Strange thing I think people live with often unaware but makes sense it could be related to e.Brain is odd thing

Back
Top Bottom