thank you mods:)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

angel

New
Reaction score
"Esteemed Pillar of the Community"
How cool I just noticed that! thank you

well, Im still going up on the Carbamazepine (Tegretol) and down with the other one i was taking...... I have more energy but i have really bad cotton mouth..... at least it makes me drink more water ;) one more try then im done.....

thank you for the cool sig line!

Love
angel

Good Luck Angel. I know you are extremely patient with all that you are dealing with.
Keep that sig line in your thoughts when times get tough.

Going for some water myself... good reminder.

hehe... that title is automatically assigned to members (who aren't moderators or otherwise given special titles) who reach 500+ posts. Congrats on being the first to reach the threshold!

I don't even remember how many more titles I put in there or what the post thresholds are...

Shhhhh.... you spoiled the fun.

Angel, really Bernard gets up in the middle of the night and thinks of nice things to say about each member. Don't let him tell you there is anything automatic about this site. He turns the cranks too. Stacy has to rub his shoulders.

Shhhhh.... you spoiled the fun.

Angel, really Bernard gets up in the middle of the night and thinks of nice things to say about each member. Don't let him tell you there is anything automatic about this site. He turns the cranks too. Stacy has to rub his shoulders.

:roflmao::pfft: haha yeah! I just knew he did that just for me lol

love
angel

Back
Top Bottom