Thank You to Bernard

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
In many conversations (and thoughts to myself) I and others have commented about the love for this site and we don't know where we'd be without it. Support, love, advice, information, and generally just a great place to be. Being able to log on day or night and know there will be others here who feel your pain, or hey, maybe just want to joke around and play some of the cool games, it's so profound. Whatever it is for all of us dealing with epilepsy, it can be found here.

Today I truly realized how none of this would exist if it wasn't for Bernard, it's founder. It's easy to not think much about the creator when you're so busy within the creation.

THANK YOU TODAY to BERNARD. This site is one of the best things that ever could have happened.

Yes, thank you, Bernard. I hope Stacy is doing well. Thanks to this site I have
learned so much about a part of my life that I have dealt with & tried to ignore for 40 some years.
This site is so helpful in so many ways!

Couldnt agree more,we would be wandering around like lost souls without this site to go on.

My internet searches seven years ago led me to CWE. I would say it was luck, except that I know it was Bernard's hard work, generosity and love that made it possible.

:clap:
You truely are a hero to here...Thank you..
Ps.My late wife Kathleen would have loved this commmunity.
Keep up the good work...

Yep, thank you Bernard for being a great host :clap:. Bernard & the other mods do a fantastic job keeping this place running smoothly.
The main reason I even joined CWE was that my Sister In Law once suggested to me to join an epilepsy forum so I could chat with other people in the same situation. I googled epilepsy forums & found CWE. I have learnt so much about epilepsy especially in regards to my auras & complex partials from CWE.

I also go onto an Australian epilepsy forum which is also great & have made a few friends from the Aussie forum who I've met in person :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! It is immensely gratifying to get the occassional feedback from people about how they appreciate the site or how it has helped them. This place has come a long way from it's very humble beginnings. Most of the old timers here are due just as much credit as I for shaping CWE into what it has become. :)

You're totally right Bernard, they are so so helpful.
Thank you to all the moderators for your advice and info and letting us lean on you at any time, wouldn't be the same without you.

Bernard helped me to find answers. He always allowed alternative ideas.
I will always be grateful for that.

For the last 5 years this site has been such a resource to me. There is a lot of comfort knowing your not alone. Now I'm glad to finally be a part of it. I know there are many non registered member that depend on this site. So thank you and everyone for all you have done!!

Last edited:
I agree across the board with everyone. If it were not for the dedicated group that have come together for our benefit, we would truly be alone. Thank you to everyone *sniff*

Back
Top Bottom