thanks to everyone

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontknowy

New
Reaction score
thanks to everyone it sure means a lot and is a lot of help for me cause it sure is very hard my son was a very good responsible man who we were very proud of he had everything going for him a good job his new home he just bought his new wife a new car he just got married and had a beautiful baby boy he was doing everything right he was a wonderful boy growing up who loved sports and always played every sport always did his best in everything he did he was a perfectionist and loved by everybody and had a lot of people who were jealous because of what he had accomplished at such a young age I always told him to ignore those people and just be thankful of everything which he was. I miss him so much its so hard to keep going I know I have too. but its hard

I can't even imagine.
I always wondered why the rotten people weren't taken first. It certainly isn't fair.
Have you considered, or do you have a tribute site for him? It has been a wonderful way for our family to honor my nephew and talk to him.

A friend of his put this together:
http://joshsboat.com/

If you don't mind...

What was your son's name?

Just his first name is enough...but it helps me 'remember' a person. I like to try and imagine a person when they are described by others, and a simple name seems to help.

Only if you are comfortable of course.

Peace.

575ba794.gif

no I don't have one but I would like to have one done if your so kind to show me how

Thank you Dontknowy, I'm sure Joshua was an outstanding individual. He accomplished alot it sounds like in his (too) short time. Be happy for all he accomplished. Remember the good stuff!

DK:

I'm sure Joshua has done much, but as SP has
posted, remember him for the things he has done.
I'm sure that's what Joshua would want you to
do, he would want you to remember all the good
times and all the fun times, and above all things
for you to be happy!

Isn't that an unusual coincidence.
Well... I don't have the skills to make a web site, but there are free ways you might like to look into. One is a blog. You can post pictures and poems and things that you remember about him. The one that I use for my art, is Blogger. If you were to go to blogger.com it is a fairly simple set up. You can PM me if you have questions. There are other blog set ups but I am not familiar with them. I know some people use myspace and facebook but those are more social networks.

If you don't have someone around you, like one of Joshua's friends to help you set up a website, I think you would be very happy with Blogger. It is owned by Google so it is managed very well. I have not had any problems with privacy. Friends and family can come by and share their thoughts too, but you have total control over what is posted.

I hope this helps.
To Private Message me (PM) click on my name and choose it from the drop down menu

Lot's of people also use sites like MySpace.com or Facebook.com to create memorials to loved ones.

You can always add to the thread you started in the memorial forum here too if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom